[BKARTS] Interesting leather

> I'd like to use more different
> skins, but when I find them they're so expensive.

I got a number of interesting skins at the Society of Bookbinders (British)
conference this year - there was a Dutch supplier selling ckicken foot skins
for £1 a pop, as well as eel skins (£3), mullet, salmon, ostrich foot, sting
ray, etc.  Nothing deeply exotic, but great fun!

The vendor doesn't have much of a web presence:
http://www.dedas.com/parchment/uk/products.html is the best page I could
find, and it doesn't do more than list what he sells and gives his contact
details.  His English is excellent (like most people in the Netherlands).

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com