[BKARTS] New Catalogues Online!

We are pleased to announce that there are new catalogues available online!

Many of you receive our catalogues by mail, but now we are offering them
online as well. This is another way to search our listings more quickly and
easily.

By viewing our Publishing catalogues online, you can browse through Oak
Knoll's new publications, at your own leisure, without the hassles of
searching through an entire website.

By viewing our Antiquarian catalogues online, you can browse through the
latest of our Antiquarian publications. Our ever-changing Antiquarian
catalogues are issued approximately 10 times per year. Right now you can
view our most recent general "Books about Books" Antiquarian catalogue. You
can also view the very popular "Questor Rare Books Collection" catalogues.

To browse through our catalogues online, please click the following link:
http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues.php

If you would like to receive our print catalogues, or you would like to stop
receiving our print catalogues, please contact us as soon as possible and we
will update your Oak Knoll account.

We hope that you find something of interest.

Sincerely,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller