Re: [BKARTS] rabbit skin books!

Lots of Kangaroo skins, various colors,  on sale on EBAY.  Just do a
search for "skin Kangaroo"  (Some of the articles coming up are finished
items, but the skins are also there.)  You should also look at the EBAY
markets of the various leather dealers.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.