[BKARTS] Anyone ever try easybookbinding.com?

Hi, All.
Has anyone ever tried www.easybookbinding.com? I'm curious about the method he's selling, tools he gives plans for, and your results. Is it just an easy-learn version of the double-fan adhesive binding?
On an unrelated note, does anyone know a Jim Rick in Tennessee who binds?
Bob Roberts
The Gilded Leaf: Fine Bookbinding & Restoration
1149 Walker School Road, Maryville TN 37803
(865) 380-5759
www.gildedleafbindery.com

-- Tom Hollander <hollanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Our (Hollander's) internet sale starts tomorrow and runs Thursday - Sunday,
Oct 13- 16. It's for 10% off everything (papers, bookbinding supplies and
includes leathers).  Plus, there is free shipping on all orders over $50.
For more information about the sale go to
http://www.hollanders.com/upcomingevents.htm

We carry both Kangaroo and Goat (Harmatan).  We are the only significant US
distributor of kangaroo leather, used specifically for bookbinding. We have
the Kangaroo split to .05mm and the goat to .06mm, which means they need
very little paring, if any. The sale might be a good time to give it a try.
Anyone, who orders leathers from us and is not happy can return them for a
full refund.

Tom

Hollander's
410 N Fourth Ave