Re: [BKARTS] sale on kangaroo: can't be right

The thicknesses you quote for kangaroo skin, half the thickness of bond
paper,  can't be right.   Maybe a decimal point got misplaced.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.