[BKARTS] Good skin books!

Ah yes we do the 'roos such a favor when we "thin them out" (almost sounds like a week at a spa doesn't it?) and that cow so wanted to die for my binding especially now that good care and husbandry includes putting a bolt in their brain. Aren't the animals we kill for our selfish purposes just the luckiest?
Get real! It is evil, no two ways about it, and why most of us are gonna be partying in Hell together; I just hope that they serve a good New York strip. Best, James