Re: [BKARTS] hotbed skins

Sadly Abi,
I can't remember the specific topic, it was several years ago - at least, and the U of Alberta Library (I'm 98% certain that's where I saw it...) doesn't like to advertise that they have the book, they worry about public outcry (and I was more interested in the binding then the contents). I also find their search engine quite frustrating so can't double check it was there.  The second book was in England and when I was there I saw so many libraries that they all have somewhat blurred, it may very well have been the Burke book as the story sounds very framiliar.
Sorry, I can't be more detailed, there are days when I think I'd lose my own head it it weren't attached. There's too mcuh useless junk in here...
Lee