Re: [BKARTS] hotbed skins

Right, thanks Abi, but the section which I refer to quotes an article that seems to be accurate. The article states the men were massamoordenaars which are mass murderers, and it says the book was auctioned off in England, not that the men lived in England. Forgive me if I am getting to picky here...

Vernon