Re: [BKARTS] hotbed skins

afterthought...........I wrote:
......The ban or prohibitation of materials - in most instances - stems from
such moral discussions as these.............
 meaning, discussions in this form, amongst groups of people, have an effect
on which or what material should or should not be used in any part of our
lives.
 Animal/human materials are valid in this discussion, but important not to
let these take the center stage. There is a great deal of documentation that
deals with the limited supply of materials (deforestation), or religious
taboos (with a preference, or exclusion of certain materials), and also
industrial age of plastic and geneticaly modified materials etc. that
concern us as bookmakers. The book form is truly amazing as it ties in
nearly all farming, industrial and technological developments - all for a
read!

--
Paul Bettinson
http://ncfab.org