[BKARTS] Book Arts Education - A survey

Below is the result of your feedback form.
It was submitted by  () on Wed Oct 12 11:41:48 EDT 2005
source:  Book Arts Web
sort:  alphabetic
a_Name:  Daniel Nanavati
b_Email:  nanavati@xxxxxxxxx
c_Comments:  Hello,

I am presently investigating raising funds to create  a Book School on
a 25 acre site in Cornwall.

Looking and teaching all the arts and crafts of making books by hand we realise many libraries and private collections may have an interest in the calibre of students we intend to train in preservation/ conservation and archiving techniques.

I would be grateful for as many people who have an interest in this as
possible to read the introduction at

http://colophon.com/bibliographica

and take a few minutes to complete the online questionnaire, the
results of which will assist in allocating resources within the
business plan.

This market research data will be closed at the end of October.

Thank you for reading this, please forward as you see fit,

Daniel Nanavati

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>