Re: [BKARTS] Molding Handmade Paper

Hi Keith, here's a url I found on the net of paper artists, supplies, and etc. It isn't much but would be a good starting place to find an artist that would do this. I would offer but my life is much too busy at the moment to think about taking on another job.
thanks,
Joy Wandrey
Knitnick's Studio

Keith Berger <tradebind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a client would would like to have paper panels molded with
recycled pulp. Is there anyone out there doing something like this? Is
the texture put onto the paper when the wet pulp is pressed. Any info
will be helpful. Thanks.

Keith

 knitnick@xxxxxxxxx

You are no less and no more than the sum of what you believe. Use your mind to create the best of all worlds. JLW05