[BKARTS] Web Site Launch for Dreaming Mind

All,

I've launched my new website. It is much more comprehensive in showing the range of my work and desires of my customers.

I've also taken the unusual (and risky?) step of including pricing... and the ability to order and pay for custom work on the site.

Comments welcome. In the spirit of recent discussions I'm donning my elephant hide coat in preparation.

http://dreamingmind.com

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind