Re: [BKARTS] Molding Handmade Paper

Hello Patrice, they would like around 18" x 18". It is sounding like it may be a production thing so I am just looking to pass on the information.

Thanks,
Keith

On Oct 13, 2005, at 2:57 PM, Patrice Baldwin wrote:

Keith, are you intending to do this yourself, or are you looking for someone to do it for you?

It's not hard to do. Make or acquire a mold the size and shape you want. I assume this would be a flat item. Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves... what size are you thinking of?

Patrice

I have a client would would like to have paper panels molded with recycled pulp. Is there anyone out there doing something like this? Is the texture put onto the paper when the wet pulp is pressed. Any info will be helpful. Thanks.

Keith

Leaders in yesterday's technology. *** The Graphic Touch Letterpress Company Salem, Ohio 800-433-1288

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/ default.asp?SRC=lycos10

Leaders in yesterday's technology.
***