[BKARTS] easybookbinding.com

In a message dated 10/13/2005 12:04:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Subject:  Re: Anyone ever try easybookbinding.com?

I know nothing about what this  guy's selling, but I expected snake oil to
be listed somewhere. What a  ghastly promotional site!

Lavinia

I agree Lavinia. This has all the hallmarks of a scam. Given  that he
announced you could publish a 200 page book for 50 cents, I expected not  snake oil,
but bottomless injet cartridges at $1 a piece.

Sally