Date:    Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:30:32 EDT
From:    Sally Canzoneri <Canzom@xxxxxxx>
Subject: easybookbinding.com

In a message dated 10/13/2005 12:04:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Subject: Re: Anyone ever try easybookbinding.com?

I know nothing about what this guy's selling, but I expected snake oil to
be listed somewhere. What a ghastly promotional site!

Lavinia

I agree Lavinia. This has all the hallmarks of a scam. Given that he
announced you could publish a 200 page book for 50 cents, I expected not snake oil,
but bottomless injet cartridges at $1 a piece.
Sally

End of BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Oct 2005 to 13 Oct 2005 (#2005-286)

http://www.eset.com

-- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/