[BKARTS] Web Site Launch for Dreaming Mind

Don,
Your website is beautifully designed, elegant and easy to maneuver. The
close-ups suggest the detail and care you give, by hand, to your work and the text
backs that up with references to client testimonials to the resolve of their
requests.

Including prices and "starting at" gives potential customers an idea of
exactly that. Your work is your business, so why not give prices?

Congratulations on a terrific website. Here's hoping it brings you the
business and recognition you're aiming for.

Cheers,
Alice

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N