[BKARTS] Molloy Made Books

Dear people,

Most of you answered my query off line regarding my search for information
about Molloy Made covers for books and provided me with significant info.
By way of thanking all of you I'll share this with all of the list. Teri Herbert
and Kimberly Byerly pointed me in the direction of AntiQbook. I wasn't familiar
with this resource. AntiQbook's copy was dated 1927 with 18 samples of die-stamped
leather in 3 colors and about 200 various cover designs. It was valued at $213.88.
Eileen Madden's search described the book as a standard for comparison of
yearbooks, catalogs, set books, loose leaf binders, etc. Mark Hill and Hal Truschke
also provided information. Thanks to all of you. Much appreciated.

The artistic interpretations of the various cover samples is inspirational. Would be great
to know something about the artists who created them. Any additional info you have
would be most welcome. What generous and helpful you all have been.

Excuse my misspelling of Molloy Books in the previous email.

Joan Michaels Paque
JMP Atelier

www.joanmichaels.paque.com