[BKARTS] Web Site Launch for Dreaming Mind

Don,
I thought you wanted feedback on whether or not including prices on websites
was "risky?"
Cheers,
Alice

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
WEBSITE:www.alicesimpson.com

> From:    Don Drake <ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Web Site Launch for Dreaming Mind
>
> All,
>
>  I've launched my new website. It is much more comprehensive in showing the
range of my work and desires of my customers.

I've also taken the unusual (and risky?) step of including pricing...and the
ability to order and pay for custom work on the site.

Comments welcome. In the spirit of recent discussions I'm donning my elephant
hide coat in preparation.

http://dreamingmind.com

Regards,
Don Drake