Re: [BKARTS] Bonefolder, Volume 2, Number 1

Congratulations to the editors and represented artists for another excellent
issue!  It is very inspiring to see these works.

I must admit I had a "Duh!" moment of enlightenment when I saw William
Minter's use of Velcro.  Why didn't I think of that?  On the other hand, I
had developed a close copy of Charles Schermerhorn's press some years ago so
I guess I should feel good about that one.  Great minds thinking alike and
all.... :)  As a note to others who may build this without a drill press, it
is not necessary to drill holes through the boards for the pipes to pass
through.  The clamps will work quite as well if you simply run the pipes
outside -- on either end of the boards.  Likewise, although perhaps not as
neat and tidy, the clamps will stay in place if you simply put several pan
head screws in on the outside edges of the clamps and let the screw heads
overlap the edge to act as hold-downs.

Best Regards,

Ken