[BKARTS] Convivio Bookworks: New at our Website

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

Convivio Bookworks announces our improved website. Won't you come visit?

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

NEW topics, like The Literary Home :: designing with letterpress
NEW easy sign-up for The Convivio Dispatch :: more about story than about selling books
NEW direct link to our ongoing Book of Days project :: bringing ceremony to your days
NEW Book of Days Catalog :: for inspired everyday living

All are welcome here. John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com