Re: [BKARTS] Philadelphia Center for the Book website question

Hello All,

I'm currently helping to set up the very newly founded
Philadelphia Center for the Book. We have just
established ourselves as a full nonprofit, 501(c)3
organization, and we're trying to set up a website.
I'm was wondering if any of you out there had any
advice or referrals to people who may helps us set up
and host a website for as little cost as possible,
preferably free.

If any of you have any advice or helpful suggestions,
please email me, Michelle Wilson, at
michelle_print@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Michelle

www.phillyart.net/michellewilson