[BKARTS] Web Site Launch

List Members,

We are happy to launch a new and improved version of our e-commerce platform at http://talasonline.com. The site may initially look the same but it is much more robust in functionality, product display, search functions, and checkout process. It has been a long time in the making and feel that much hard work has finally paid off, please take a moment to browse around and input is always appreciated.

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas
20 West 20th Street