[BKARTS] Available to a good home: manually operated book trimmer and a small page press, Winnetka, Il

The school where I work has an old manually operated book trimmer and a small book press. Both are cast iron and quite heavy. Press could sit on a table. Trimmer is free standing.

The equipment is located at the North Shore Country Day School in Winnetka, Il (a northern suburb of Chicago). Interested persons may contact me, Becky Flory, at 847.441.3306 or by email at bflory@xxxxxxxxx

The equipment is completely FREE , but the taker will need to make arrangements to move it. We cannot deliver it. Some disassembly may be required by the movers.

Thanks,
Becky Flory
847.441.3306
bflory@xxxxxxxxx