[BKARTS] Bookbinding demonstration, Willistown, PA

From: Susan Frens <sfrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:05:12 -0400
To: <staff@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: bookbinding demonstration

Hello American Association of Bookbinders:

We have a small historic site called Historic Sugartown, here in Willistown PA, outside of Philadelphia that contains a bookbindery. We are looking for someone with bookbinding skills who could perform demonstrations on bookbinding in exchange for living in a very nice historic house next to the bindery. Some other caretaking responsibilities would be included. If you know of anyone who might be interested, or could post this email somewhere we would be very appreciative of any help you can give us. The house is currently being renovated so this position would be available next summer. We would like to interview and secure a person in the winter months.

Thank you,

Susan

Susan Frens
FRENS AND FRENS, LLC