[BKARTS] A New Book on Making Pop-Ups by Carol Barton

Peter,
I have previously mentioned this on the list, and it is indeed a wonderful book. We have been pleasantly surprised with the number of copies we have sold in a short period of time, and customer response has been nothing but phenomenal. The book can be purchased along with all of your other bookbinding and holiday supplies on our web site as well at the following location:
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=25934

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas