Re: [BKARTS] moldy PVA

Deb,

If the mold is in your source jug, I'm going to guess that after pouring for the mix, you tipped a drip back into the jug with your finger or a brush... and got some contamination back in the jug. Rigorous adherence to the principle " the source jug is an exit only device" might prevent this in the future. Or maybe something else happened.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand