Re: [BKARTS] conservation?

Dear Paul
Like a lot of binders who do repair and conservation work I keep digital photographs of some treatments in progress. I would be happy to send you a few if you could tell me what sort of pictures you'd like. These are pretty large jpeg files, but I could crop a couple down and send them along. I am sure other people have similar pictures they could send you if you could be more specific about what sort of images you are interested in collecting.
Dorothy Africa