[BKARTS] new gallery on website

I'm happy to be able to announce the addition of a major new gallery on my website
www.cecilia-letteringart.com

This gallery displays the 49 artist books which were part of the recent Black and White
Books exhibition, presented by the Papermakers of Victoria Inc.

I am grateful to the Papermakers of Victoria for allowing this wonderful collection of
books to be seen by a wider audience.

Cecilia Sharpley

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au/theduckpond