[BKARTS] (no subject)

Hi to the list,

I've just listed a couple more items from my personal collection, which
includes books and related items on bookbinding, printing, papermaking,
calligraphy, fine bindings, binding exhibition catalogs, even a popup for the
collectors, etc.  If you want, you can look at the first of them and then  click on
"view sellers other items" to look at the complete list. Go to:
_http://cgi.ebay.com/Book-of-Trades-Papermaker-Printer-Bookbinder-facsimile_W0QQitemZ69843050
70QQcategoryZ268QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Book-of-Trades-Papermaker-Printer-Bookbinder-facsimile
_W0QQitemZ6984305070QQcategoryZ268QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Thanks for looking, Karen L. Crisalli