[BKARTS] Ars Longa - Vita Brevis

This past year I have been the first Artist-in-Residence at Harvard Medical
School¹s Countway Library, one of the world's leading medical history
collections. I have incorporated photographs of their anatomical specimens,
medical artifacts, rare books and manuscripts into Ars Longa - Vita Brevis,
an exhibition of the work produced using this rare source material. A 30
page, 1.5MB PDF file of the exhibition catalog with essays about the
collection and the art can be downloaded from my website.

Dot
Dorothy Simpson Krause
32 Nathaniel Way P.O. Box 421
Marshfield Hills, MA 02051
781 837 1682 phone
781 834 1782 fax
DotKrause@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.DotKrause.com

Digital Art Studio: Techniques for Combining Inkjet Printing with
Traditional Art Materials by Karin Schminke, Dorothy Simpson Krause, Bonny
Pierce Lhotka, Watson-Guptill, 2004