Re: [BKARTS] Deacidification Solution

Hi, Lindsey,

It had been available from University Products, <Archivalsuppliers.com> and still may be. They still have a "how to' video about using it offered on their site.
<http://www.archivalsuppliers.com/shop/subcategory810.html>

I've used it in printmaking, treating newspaper that I wanted to chine colle` into a print. It makes pulpy or other acid papers more ph neutral and helps to preserve them in that way.

Best,
Sharen

Lindsey Mears wrote:
Hi all,
...a question about "Wei T'o Deacidification Solution No. 4."
Has anyone used this? Does it have any current usefulness?
Lindsey Mears