I am teaching a workshop in November on folded paper invitations (or rather, "using invitations as an excuse to create a limited-edition hand made book object" is probably a more accurate description) at the San Francisco Center for the Book:

Glorious Greetings and Inspiring Invitations
taught by Jocelyn Bergen
Friday, November 11, 2005
1 - 5 pm
$60, plus $10 materials
More info or to register: http://www.sfcb.org/php/classes.php? id=t3-111105-art

Also, I have added a new book to my web site. I created this book in a small edition (10) using the cyanotype non-silver photographic process in Bea Nettle's wonderful class at this year's Paper and Book Intensive last June in Colorado. Now Pond People is available for all you algae lovers out there.
http://www.zephyrine.com/pondpeople/index.html

Warm regards, Jocelyn -------------------------------------- Zephyrine Press www.zephyrine.com