[BKARTS] This Into That showing in Southern California

I will be showing my work (thematic bookshelves from old hardback books) in
Santa Monica the first weekend in November. This is the first time I've
brought my work in person to the area. If you would like passes to the show
I can provide them if you contact me before Nov. 1.

Contemporary Craft Market
November 4 - 6, 2005
Santa Monica Civic Auditorium.
Hours on Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 10am - 6pm each day.

A limited number of free admissions are available from the show website,
www.CraftSource.org. On the home page, click on one of the illustrations of
the show postcard, print it out, bring it to the VIP Admissions line at the
show.  The printout will admit you and your guest.
--Jim
------------------------
Jim Rosenau
studio: (510) 845 0106