[BKARTS] Rag & Bone Bindery Now Sells Direct

Rag & Bone Bindery now sells Journals & Albums direct to artists and journalers:

http://www.ragandbonebindery.com

Brick & Mortar Bookbinding Studio since 1991.
Online since 1994.
eCommerce website selling direct since... four weeks ago.

Book Arts List members can save 20% on all orders.

Enter the discount code "bookarts" at checkout to save 20% - expires 11/15/05.

Thanks everyone! Our new ecommerce site is only a few weeks old, but we now sell direct and are trying to get the word out.

Thanks!

Jason Thompson
http://www.ragandbonebindery.com

(PS: I apologize in advance if this falls under the "No Ads" rules. Peter, if you need to delete, I understand.)
--

r a g & b o n e b i n d e r y

                   web:  http://www.ragandbone.com
                 voice:  888 338 8128
                   fax:  888 338 8129
                  mail:  1088 Main Street
                         Pawtucket, RI 02860

                  info:  handbound books, albums, journals,
                         guest books, baby books and more.
                         visit our web site for more information.

see you there!