Re: [BKARTS] Deacidification Solution

Linda,

I claim no expertise in preservation of photos but I will toss my nickel in the pot. I recall running across info that warned against the effect of alkalinity on color photos. It may be worth asking whether the sheets in your album are buffered and whether this has caused a problem.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand