[BKARTS] Crayola Removal?

I have two questions and I hope this doesn't sound too stupid.

1) How do I access the achieves for the Book Arts List?

2) A customer would like to know about removing the old fashioned Crayola
markings from the back of maps.  These maps are in an Atlas and several of the
front signatures are missing.  He would like to save what is remaining. Should I
tell him it can't be done and the art work is now part of the paper?  What
about the new product out on the market that takes crayon off of walls?

Susan Toth
Books...Bound To Be Used
BksBd2BUsd@xxxxxxx
(269)641-7454