Re: [BKARTS] Indianapolis Happenings?

Greetings- there is a great arts and crafts exhibit at the indianapolis museum
of art. there is a cobden sanderson bindong in the show and at the lilly house
we have installed some of mr lilly's kelmscott press books. the lilly library
is about an hour south in bloomington, twinrocker about 1 1/2 hrs north in
brokston. the indianapolis historical society has a beautiful lab you might
want to arrange a visit. j