Re: [BKARTS] Indianapolis Happenings?

Thanks Doug- yes that weekend is the meeting of the midwest regional
conservation guild. there will be several open house events that day. check in
with richard mccoy at the indianapolis museum of art   317-923-1331 ask for
richard in the conservation department. he worked with us at the lilly then
later switched to objects when in school and is working in objects
conservation there and could forward you a schedule i imagine. j