Re: [BKARTS] Crayola Removal?

I'm no conservator, but as a mother of two, I KNOW that the magic eraser
"sponge" really does work on a variety of surface. I can't see how it
would hurt to try. It is a dry "treatment."

Marnie Powers-Torrey
Studio Manager, Instructor, Printer
Book Arts Program and Red Butte Press
J. Willard Marriott Library