Re: [BKARTS] Crayola Removal?

I seem to have missed this, so I'm not sure what substance the crayola has to be removed from, but I do know that hair spray works on fabric.

Sally

On Oct 31, 2005, at 10:51 AM, Marnie Powers-Torrey wrote:

I'm no conservator, but as a mother of two, I KNOW that the magic eraser
"sponge" really does work on a variety of surface. I can't see how it
would hurt to try. It is a dry "treatment."