[BKARTS] Private Tour: Gothic Prague at the Metropolitan Museum of Art

This Fall I'm organizing a few private group tours to the
exhibition: “Prague, The Crown of Bohemia, 1347–1437,” at the
Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

As I’ve written earlier (WOID #XIV-3), this show is a thoughtful
evaluation of the interaction of local styles, techniques and
craftspeople with the “International Gothic” style of the late Middle
Ages. For those interested in book-arts there are some important and
interesting items, including Hebrew and French styles, as well as
artists’ pattern-books. That, and a lot more...

For schedules and (reasonable) prices contact me at: tours[at]
theorangepress.com

Paul Werner, PhD
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language