[BKARTS] The Art of bookbinding by Joseph Zaehnsdorf 1897

Hello,
Just wanted to let everyone know I finally got the entire book The Art of Bookbinding by Joseph W. Zaehnsdorf London 1897 typed into my website. "only took six months of spare time"  There's a ton of usefull information in it.

www.aboutbookbinding.com
Thanks again,