[BKARTS] downloading classics

There is, or at least used to be, a book arts website where one could download and print full texts of classic literature (all in the public domain) for the purpose of say, producing a limited edition of the book.

Does anyone have information regarding this website.  I had it on my computer as a bookmark but the computer died.

I would appreciate it greatly.

Mark Hill
Paper Raven Bookworks