From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
Hill
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 11:15 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] downloading classics

There is, or at least used to be, a book arts website where one could
download and print full texts of classic literature (all in the public
domain) for the purpose of say, producing a limited edition of the book.

Does anyone have information regarding this website.  I had it on my
computer as a bookmark but the computer died.

I would appreciate it greatly.

Mark Hill
Paper Raven Bookworks