[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: November

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

Did you know that since Thomas Edison invented the lightbulb in 1879, people sleep less than they once did? It's true. We used to get an average of about 9 hours of sleep each night; since 1910, though, the average is about seven and a half hours.

That's just an interesting bit of trivia to accompany the fact that when we got home from work on Friday evening, Seth tried the main circuit breaker and sure enough, power had been restored. It was quite a wonderful thing to have electricity and lights, although I have to admit that the two weeks without was not all that bad, in a self-sufficient sort of way. Nonetheless: Here's to Lake Worth Utilities.

And so the November Book of Days is finally published on our website. You'll find the Book of Days link at our homepage:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

We also added some new items to our Book of Days catalog over the weekend: handmade tin ornaments and a really unusual tin nativity scene from Mexico. We'll get the new book posted soon, too... hopefully tonight. Should also let you know that some of our traditional German Advent Calendars are sold out or close to selling out, so if you are thinking of ordering, you may want to act on that.

Thanks again, to all of you out there, for your support. Enjoy November, and our sincere apologies for the belatedness!
John

Convivio Bookworks
Book and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
http://www.conviviobookworks.com