From: Textile Arts
To: storz@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:07 AM
Subject: <B>MARIMEKKO HAS COMPANY</b>

            Textile Arts introduces LJUNGBERGS Fabrics to the US Go to Textile Arts now!

            " alt="Go to Textile Arts now!"> LJUNGBERGS COLLECTION
            Since 1949, Ljungbergs has been printing for Sweden's top designers. Mid-century modern to contemporary patterns are available on sheers for drapery to heavyweight cotton for upholstery.

           NEW FROM MARIMEKKO
            18 more upholstery weight fabrics have been added to our assortment. Also see the new Fall 2005 collection.

            " alt="Go to textile Arts now!"> SAVE ON HOLIDAY FABRICS
            Start sewing and saving with our Holiday fabrics. Great for tablecloths, napkins, pillows , tree skirts and other craft projects.

            " alt="Go to Textile Arts now!"> NEW GIFTS
            Just in time for the holidays, we have added an Unikko puzzle, new books, great tea towels, rain hats and umbrellas. There are also new handbags and totes. Our wall hanging kits continue to be our most popular item.

      ALL CLOTHING ON SALE!
      In order to concentrate on fabric and home decor, we are discontinuing all clothing . Great buys but act fast as quantities are limited Visit TEXTILE ARTS now
      " alt="">