[BKARTS] Printing and making books in Cuba

To All,

During the past few years I have been traveling to Havana, Cuba and working in various print shops. There is a short essay briefly describing my adventures in the Centre for Fine Print Research, Book Arts Newsletter Nov. 2005 issue 22 http://www.bookarts.uwe.ac.uk/banlists.htm

Steven C Daiber Red Trillium Press
221 S Chesterfield Rd.
Williamsburg, MA 01096
413-268-0123 stevencdaiber@xxxxxxxxx