Re: [BKARTS] New Book: The Room of Crosses

There was an on-list query yesterday from Don Drake about pricing of our new book, "The Room of Crosses," in sheets for bookbinders, so in case others are interested, we figure an on-list reply may be appropriate. The price in sheets is $50 for the regular edition, $75 for the deluxe version on handmade paper. If you order the book in sheets from our website, you can order as if you're going to order the bound versions, but then just send an email to us to let us know you want the book in sheets. Worry not: it's just the two of us here, so you won't confuse us... we'll send you exactly what you want and charge you the "In Sheets" price, rather than the price that comes up on your screen. Our website link is at the bottom of this message. You can order by mail, too:

        Convivio Bookworks
        1301 North O Street
        Lake Worth, Florida 33460-1937

If ordering by mail, your check should be payable to "Convivio Bookworks." Please include $6.50 for shipping, and appropriate sales tax for shipping addresses in Florida. Or send us your credit card information: account number, expiry date, and security code. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover/Novus.

Both editions are three signatures, with handmade Fabriano Roma endsheets. About 4.25" wide by about 6" tall.

We reserve copies in sheets of all of our titles, and many of our older ones are still available, including "Faded and Flown" by Bailey White, "A Whole Nother Kettle of Fish" (edited from The Chambers Bros. Book of Days), the miniature "Sturgeon Moon"... and probably others we can't think of just now.

With many thanks,
John & Seth

Convivio Bookworks
Book and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
http://www.conviviobookworks.com