From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of Camille Winer
Sent: Thu 11/10/2005 8:23 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] letterpress in chicago

I have had someone approach me about getting private lessons
from someone who has a press at home or in their studio (in other
words besides at the CCCBPA) - I do not yet have one.

Anyone interested or know someone who might be?

Camille Winer
Camille Winer Art & Design
http://www.camillewiner.com
camille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx