Re: [BKARTS] failure

Bill Drendel <VENEZIA747@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Subject: Fwd: failure
>
>  No wonder so many people say Google's search engine
> can find anything for
> you.
>
>  1 - Go to Google (http://www.google.com/)
>
>  2 - Type in the word "Failure"
>
>  3 - Instead of clicking "Google Search," click "I'm
> Feeling Lucky."
>
>  4 -  Spread the word before the people at Google
> "fix" it.

It gets even stranger. Try the standard search without
"feeling lucky" and Michael Moore comes up next! Makes
it look more like the work of a hacker than
coincidence.

This is what I got on a regular search of "failure".

Biography of President George W. BushBiography of the
43rd President of the United States.
www.whitehouse.gov/president/gwbbio.html - 25k -
Cached - Similar pages

News - Contact - President - Homeland Security
More results from www.whitehouse.gov »

Welcome to MichaelMoore.com!Official site of the
gadfly of corporations, creator of the film Roger and
Me and the television show The Awful Truth. Includes
mailing list, message board, ...
www.michaelmoore.com/ - 39k - Nov 10, 2005 - Cached -
Similar pages

Paul